1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 4 week, 8 week or 12 week period.
3. Your membership will be canceled 4 weeks from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 28-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 28 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 28 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 4 week written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.