- As required by your membership agreement, 4 week official notice is required to cancel a recurring membership.
- If you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 28 day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Upon membership cancellation, all active sessions/services will expire 4 weeks from the date of your last membership renewal.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do!) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- To cancel your membership, you must fill in the official cancellation request form below. Cancellation requests made via text message/email are not valid.
*If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 4 week, 8 week or 12 week period.
Membership Cancellation Request Form
WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO
If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 28 days prior to your next scheduled renewal payment. This will serve as your 4 week written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement.