Thanks for your interest in joining the StarFit Team!
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to schedule an interview.
As a growing small business, we are always looking to add professional trainers to our awesome team – trainers who fit our culture, our vision, and our values.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, great with people, and wants to be a part of a strong community.
- Ability to train a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Availability during peak training hours of 6am-10:30am and 4pm-8pm.
- Desire to become a full time, professional trainer or a part of the studio leadership team
- Team player
- Have a passion for health and fitness and the desire to help others
- Ability to work with all fitness levels and be comfortable with exercise modifications to prioritize client safety
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- CPR/AED certified
- Must have (or are working towards) an active CPT or equivalent degree.
- Maintain a regular schedule of training 8 weekly small group classes at a minimum.
- Conduct 1 on 1 personal training sessions for new and existing members up to 30 hours per week
- Manage individual program design and/or nutrition coaching for up to 30 clients per month
- Attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and trainer development sessions
StarFit Core Values
- Supportive, community environment
- Empower others
- Have fun – it’s contagious
- Always over deliver
- Respect and inclusivity
- Income Potential: $50,000-$80,000/year (full time)
- Continuing Education: 40% credit towards approved continuing education
Interested in Joining our Team?